Full set of 8 colour coded airways sized 40mm to 110mm in a case.
- Oropharyngeal devices used on unconscious patients to maintain an airway, suction fluids and depress the victim’s tongue to prevent airway blockage
- Manufactured from medical-grade plastic with contoured edges
- Bite locks are colour-coded for quick identification according to universally established standards
- Sizes of Oropharyngeal devices in set range from 40 – 100mm
- Outside Dimensions of Plastic Case: 19.7cm x 12cm x 5.1cm (7 3/4″ x 4 3/4″ x 2″)