Emergency Food Rations, 3600 calorie food bar, Mayday Brand, approved by U.S. Coast Guard as well as the Canadian Transport Department. 1 Food ration (3600 calories) is for one adult for 3 days.
- 5 year shelf life and are non-thirst provoking.
- Each package contains nine (9) 400 calorie bars, providing a total of 3600 calories.
- The recommended consumption is 3 blocks per person, per day, equal to 1200 calories.
- Made of enriched flour, vegetable shortening, sugar, corn syrup, soy flour, corn starch, vitamins, and apple cinnamon flavoring.
- No peanuts or peanut oils. Safe for kids and schools. High in all recommended vitamins.
INGREDIENTS: enriched bleached wheat flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), palm shortening (palm oil), cane sugar, high fructose corn syrup, defatted soy flour (soy flour), corn starch, vitamins and minerals mix (dicalcium phosphate, magnesium oxide, ascorbic acid, vitamin E acetate, niacinamide, zinc oxide, reduced iron, copper, gluconate, d-calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine HCl, riboflavin, vitamin A acetate, thiamin mononitrate, folic acid, D-biotin, potassium iodide, vitamin D3, vitamin B12), natural and artificial flavors, calcium propionate (to extend freshness). CONTAINS: soybeans, wheat.
Also available in: SQ5003 – 1200 calorie (child emergency food ration for 72hrs or adult for 24hrs)