The SOS Emergency Response Oxygen Unit is the most reliable,
simple and advanced emergency oxygen unit available on the market.
The SOS Emergency Response Oxygen Unit is the most reliable, simple and advanced emergency oxygen unit available on the market.
The facts about medical emergencies:
- Half of all heart attack deaths occur before the victim gets to the hospital.
- Average arrival time of professional help is 8 – 12 minutes.
- Disability or brain death can occur within the first four (4) minutes.
- 38% of deaths are caused by heart disease and stroke.
- Over 3,000,000 Canadians suffer from heart or blood vessel disease.
We know each workplace has its own set of health and safety challenges so SOS custom tailors each Health & Safety Program to meet those specific needs. The SOS oxygen unit and health & safety program is a company benefit that can reduce recovery time, save costs of replacement personnel and employees retraining, maintain productivity, and may save a life.
Why Our Oxygen Unit?
- Most advanced portable oxygen unit on the market.
- Safe and simple to use
- Easy ‘On – Off’ operation.
- No gauges to adjust.
- Self-regulated to avoid diaphragm damage.
- Provides over 60 minutes of USP oxygen.
- Adjustable flow unit available.
- ‘Two-stage’ regulator for ultimate reliability.
- Portable impact resistant case (also available in softpak).
- Easy to operate, single on-off lever reduces responder anxiety.
- Easy to carry.
- Pre-set oxygen flow allows for safe operation by any non-medical responder.
- Two stage regulator delivers oxygen for 60 – 88 minutes.
- Dual purpose face mask provides for both inhalation and resuscitation.
- All of our customers receive a unique complete service and maintenance program and are NEVER without an oxygen unit
- 24-hour response time on Oxygen Refills.
- Automatic yearly inspections.
- Maintenance performed by qualified SOS Technicians.
- Parts replaced or repaired at no extra cost.
- Servicing is done on your premises – you are never without equipment.
- Hydrostatic testing at no extra cost.