Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, inventory of certain items maybe unavailable due to increased demand. Please email email@example.com for current availability and prices.
Common Questions with Important Answers
There are many questions that could have a substantial impact during an emergency and as result we’ve listed 10 important questions about what you can do in case of an emergency and how choosing SOS Emergency Response Technologies can improve the situation.
01. What are the benefits to having the SOS oxygen unit in my workplace?
- SOS Oxygen unit is the only fully automated oxygen unit
- Easy to operate, single on-off lever reduces responder anxiety.
- Easy to carry.
- Pre-set oxygen flow allows for safe operation by any non-medical responder.
- Two stage regulator safely delivers oxygen and requires no bleeding.
- Dual purpose face mask provides for both inhalation and resuscitation.
- All of our customers receive a unique complete service and maintenance program and are NEVER without an oxygen unit
02. What is included in the SOS Workplace Health & Safety Program?
- SOS Oxygen Unit
- 24 hour response time for service and repairs
- Annual service inspections (including government required testing)
- First Aid Training
- First Aid and Emergency Preparedness on site product audits
- Repairs or upgrades as needed
- Inquire about our advanced health & safety program that includes AED with your oxygen unit