- If you are healthy DO NOT wear a mask.
- If you are healthy and taking care of a person, or suspect that person has COVID 19 WEAR a mask.
- If you are coughing and sneezing STAY HOME, if you must go out, WEAR a mask.
- Wash your hands, frequently and PROPERLY
- Use hand sanitizer (min. 60% alcohol) if no soap and water is available
- At work regularly wipe down your desk, hard surfaces, phones & keyboards – we recommend accelerated hydrogen peroxide products ex. Accel TB Wipes or Spray
Please refer to the World Health Organization for the most reliable and up to date information. DO NOT rely on social media.
For more information: https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019/advice-for-public/when-and-how-to-use-masks